Mix together in 3-qt sauce pan:
- 1 ½ cups organic cane sugar
- ½ Cups dark cocoa powder (cacao)*
- 1/2 cup coconut oil / butter substitute that’s dairy free or vegan (if you're a butter fan, have at it!)
- ½ cup organic coconut milk beverage
Remove from heat, add & stir by hand until well blended:
½ cup Peanut Butter
*Cacao has many nutritional benefits verses
Mix together Sugar, Coconut Oil (or butter/butter substitute), Coconut Milk and Cocoa in 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil over low heat and boil for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add in peanut butter stir until blended.
Remove from heat and mix in Vanilla, Toasted Hemp Seeds w/ Sea Salt & rolled oats.
- Drop by spoonful on waxed paper. Let cool. Enjoy!
cocoa, when using cacao. I've been told it’s best to not mix with any dairy products as the nutrition is compromised. In turn, I've been told adding it to dairy doesn't matter. Just passing that along.
Time Safer – press mixture into a 9 X 13 greased pan and cut to desire sizes once mixture sets
Add a comment